[ogg-dev] OGG player and model

Fernando Alberto Marengo Rodriguez fmarengorodriguez at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Nov 30 13:28:24 PST 2012

Dear list,
Please, could anyone tell me what OGG Vorbis audio players have been developed? We are investigating about it.
On the other hand, what is the main difference between the mathematical models of MP3, AAC and OGG Vorbis? I was told that OGG Vorbis includes a better psychoacoustical model which takes into account not only spectral but also temporal masking, is that true?
Thank you very much in advance.
Kind regards,

Fernando A. Marengo Rodriguez, PhD
Post-doctoral fellow on Acoustics and Beamforming
--
Laboratory of Noise and Vibration (LVA)
Federal University of Santa Catarina (Brazil)