[ogg-dev] libogg 1.3.0 ?

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Wed Jul 25 09:41:52 PDT 2012

Hi,

today I learned that libogg 1.3.0 had been released in August 2011. Curiously, there seems to have been no announcement mail here, and it is not being mentioned on <http://www.xiph.org/press/> either. Is that on purpose? Is there some other channel I could subscribe to in order to learn about updates? Freecode.com doesn't have up-to-date info either (though I just submitted a 1.3.0 update; last they list for libogg is 1.1.3).

My motivation is that I package libogg for Fink <http://www.finkproject.org/> and as such would like to know when a new version of libogg (and libvorbis, libao etc.) is released, in order to update my packages.

Cheers,
Max