[ogg-dev] building on mac os x

Milutin Jovanović jovanovic.milutin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 14:38:13 PST 2012

FYI, my log looks very different starting like this (below). I did not
paste whole file as i could not check if it contains anythin sensitive...

=== log start ===

This file contains any messages produced by compilers while
running configure, to aid debugging if configure makes a mistake.

It was created by configure, which was
generated by GNU Autoconf 2.68.  Invocation command line was

  $ ./configure

## --------- ##
## Platform. ##
## --------- ##

hostname = tools-imac1.local
uname -m = x86_64
uname -r = 11.3.0
uname -s = Darwin
uname -v = Darwin Kernel Version 11.3.0: Thu Jan 12 18:47:41 PST 2012;
root:xnu-1699.24.23~1/RELEASE_X86_64

/usr/bin/uname -p = i386
/bin/uname -X     = unknown

/bin/arch              = unknown
/usr/bin/arch -k       = unknown
/usr/convex/getsysinfo = unknown
/usr/bin/hostinfo      = Mach kernel version:
     Darwin Kernel Version 11.3.0: Thu Jan 12 18:47:41 PST 2012;
root:xnu-1699.24.23~1/RELEASE_X86_64
Kernel configured for up to 4 processors.
2 processors are physically available.
4 processors are logically available.
Processor type: i486 (Intel 80486)
Processors active: 0 1 2 3
Primary memory available: 4.00 gigabytes
Default processor set: 103 tasks, 500 threads, 4 processors
Load average: 0.99, Mach factor: 3.00
/bin/machine           = unknown
/usr/bin/oslevel       = unknown
/bin/universe          = unknown

PATH: /opt/local/bin
PATH: /opt/local/sbin
PATH: /opt/local/bin
PATH: /opt/local/sbin
PATH: /usr/bin
PATH: /bin
PATH: /usr/sbin
PATH: /sbin
PATH: /usr/local/bin
PATH: /usr/X11/bin
PATH: /usr/texbin
PATH: /Users/miki/bin
PATH: /Applications/Doxygen.app/Contents/Resources
PATH: /usr/texbin

## Core tests. ##

configure:2413: checking for a BSD-compatible install
configure:2481: result: /usr/bin/install -c
configure:2492: checking whether build environment is sane
configure:2542: result: yes

=== 26KB more ===

Miki.