[ogg-dev] Issues cross compiling for iOS

Darcy Rayner darcy.rayner at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 06:24:48 PDT 2012

Hi,
I recently attempted to cross compile libogg1.3.0 for armv6, armv7 and i386
for iOS development. Anyway, I had some issues with the getting configure
to work with armv6/7.  I put up this
post<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11711100/cross-compiling-libogg-for-ios/11769528#11769528>
on
stack overflow. It appears the configure file sets the -O4 option when
compiling in a darwin environment, which was causing all manner of issues.
I was wondering whether this was just an error with the config files or
whether there is an alternate way to compile for armv6/7?

Thanks.