[ogg-dev] Two mux-fix patches against current liboggz

Monty Montgomery xiphmont at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 02:10:36 PDT 2010

Two bugs in liboggz mux ordering bit me tonight.  These are patches
against current GIT, I'll apply if no one else volunteers, but I'd
prefer a quick review.  I'm surprised they'd not been caught, as it
was causing oggz-sort/oggz-merge to mis-mux potentially all files
containing theora (the frame->time calculation accounted for stream
version backwards, and the result was always off by one frame).  I
suppose it was just more likely at lower fps, and I'm working in 24
right now.

Monty