[ogg-dev] Creating a Streaming Server

Tim Gustafson tjg at tgustafson.com
Wed Oct 13 18:40:30 PDT 2010

Hi,

Is there any sample code out there that might give me a sort of "bare
bones" example of how to create an Ogg streaming server that would
produce a video/audio stream suitable for consumption by the HTML5
VIDEO element?  The video being streamed will be generated dynamically
using libGL.  I have the pixel data for each frame of the libGL
rendered image available to me, so really I am looking for an example
that will let me take raw RGB pixel data, convert it to an Ogg stream
and send it to users over HTTP.

--

Tim Gustafson
tjg at tgustafson.com