[ogg-dev] wrappers

VolodyA! V Anarhist Volodya at WhenGendarmeSleeps.org
Sat Jun 12 20:42:04 PDT 2010

Hi,

I've sent one of these before, but i wasn't subscribed, and i'm unsure if it
went out. I'm subscribed now and i've written another (i believe) nifty wrapper
for oggz-tools.

oggz-comments - allows a user to pass the plain text file with each tag on their
own line
theoracomment - works like 'vorbiscomment' from VorbisTools package, but sets
comments for the theora streams inside an Ogg container. The only two things
that you can't do with theoracomment that you can with vorbis comment are: 1.
run a command and then enter the tags from console 2. use error codes in the
same way

If anybody has any suggestions on changes or additions to these scripts, let me
know. They are GPL3-ed, so you can use them and pass them along if you like.

            - Volodya

--
http://freedom.libsyn.com/     Echo of Freedom, Radical Podcast

  "None of us are free until all of us are free."    ~ Mihail Bakunin