[ogg-dev] trouble building XiphQT
arkadini at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 02:07:42 PDT 2010
On Sun, Aug 22, 2010 at 10:28 PM, G S <stokestack at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all.
> Maybe there's a document about the build procedure that I overlooked;
> if so, please let me know. Meanwhile, I'm having trouble getting this
> thing to build.
Here are the steps I just took to build XiphQT (on an up-to-date OS X
10.6.4, with Xcode 3.1.2 and Base SDK for 10.4 installed):
* got a fresh checkout of the XiphQT source (svn co
* downloaded flac-1.2.1.tar.gz and unpacked it in external-libs, then
renamed the "flac-1.2.1" directory to "flac"
* opened XiphQT.xcodeproj from the build-macosx directory
* when Xcode finished loading the project I hit the "Build" / hammer icon
* after some short time and a bunch of compiler warnings the
components were successfully built
10.4 base SDK is the minimum required SDK - the components are
supposed to work on a 10.4. I guess it should build with newer SKDs
but I had no need to try that.
I see there's Xcode 4 now, but haven't tried that either.
Hope that helps,
More information about the ogg-dev