[ogg-dev] [theora] XiphQT pre-release builds

Silvia Pfeiffer silviapfeiffer1 at gmail.com
Sat May 30 07:02:31 PDT 2009

I tried xiph-qt-20090529.dmg with a video exporting from iMovie and it
did really well. I run OS X 10.5.3. I played it back using vlc.
QuickTime player says it cannot open the ogg file "Operation could not
be completed. (OSStatus error -50.)".

As for following latest code - I'm sure if you used the Thusnelda
improvements, the video quality would be better at lower bitrates.
Latest releases have bug fixes and new features, which it is good to
follow, in particular if security bugs were fixed.

Thanks a lot for fixing the iMovie export!!

Cheers,
Silvia.