[ogg-dev] Providing rough idea about GSoC Project

Abhinav bijolianabhi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 07:58:48 PDT 2009

Hi,

My name is Abhinav Chittora Student in Engineering College Bikaner (India)
with Information Technology stream.
let me introduce first. I am enough good in developing firefox addon so I
have choosen the project in which I have to make a firefox addon....(Making
Addon to record Voice Comment And stream it to icecast).

I want to explain how i am going to implement it..

I want to make a GUI for addon that enable user to use windows sound recoder
> to recode their voice comment and then the main task is going on floor. I
> have to change it into ogg so that i can stream it to icecast..

As on IRC someone told me that there is mp32ogg that converts mp3 into ogg.
I googled it and i found a that i was a perl script so for using that I have
to provide support for perl also. Is there any other method that can convert
wav in to ogg?

please  provide me if there is any method available.....

your's
Abhinav Chittora
http://abhinavtech.blogspot.com