[ogg-dev] ogg "chapters"?

Atom Smasher atom at smasher.org
Sat Dec 19 23:05:02 PST 2009

i'm thinking about albums like "dark side of the moon" and also live bands
(especially live-pa) and DJs where there's a continuous flow from one song
to the next...

i could use a MKV file with vorbis or mp3 and include a chapter listing
[with named chapters], that would allow listening to the whole thing with
no skipping between songs. at the same time, a listener can skip to or
past any song. can i do that with OGG?

listening to "dark side of the moon" or a DJ set broken up into one file
per song can be really annoying when the player pauses between files!

thanks...

--
         ...atom

  http://atom.smasher.org/
  762A 3B98 A3C3 96C9 C6B7 582A B88D 52E4 D9F5 7808