[ogg-dev] Query Regarding Vorbis Audio codec

Kiran Dhananjayan kiran.dhananjayan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 03:57:15 PDT 2009

Hi all,
I downloaded Vorbis 1.2.0 code from your website and I tried to build
a project in Visual studio 2008, as the earlier version was created in
VC 6 version it has been modified here. In the solution I have 6
projects vorbis_dynamic, vorbis_static, vorbisenc_dynamic,
vorbisenc_static, vorbisfile_dynamic, vorbisfile_static. When I tried
to built the project, it shows error that it cannot find ogg.h file
which is not there in entire downloaded directory. So my queries are,

1. Where I can download ogg.h file
2. How to build the vorbis audio codec in Visual Studio 2008
3. What all the test vectors can be used for this?

Regards,
Kiran