[ogg-dev] OggPCM channel maps

Sampo Syreeni decoy at iki.fi
Sun Sep 7 19:13:28 PDT 2008

I've tried to solicit discussion on this point in the past, but now I'd
like the press the issue for a bit. I'd like to remove the less well
developed mapping header (option 1) from the OggPCM draft, and make
my/our (with Martin Leese) suggestion (option 2) the definitive one.

If anybody objects, let's discuss it on-list. If not, I think it
wouldn't be too bad of an idea if I made the proper adjustment to the
OggPCM spec in, say, 30 days time.
--
Sampo Syreeni, aka decoy - decoy at iki.fi, http://decoy.iki.fi/front
+358-50-5756111, 025E D175 ABE5 027C 9494 EEB0 E090 8BA9 0509 85C2