[ogg-dev] Xiph and Annodex Mailing lists

John Ferlito johnf at inodes.org
Mon Mar 24 17:01:09 PDT 2008

Howdy,

    Over the weekend I upgraded westfish.xiph.org, which is the server
which amongst other things hosts all the xiph and annodex mailing lists.

    This server is now running etch instead of sarge. More importantly
its now running a fairly recent version of spamassassin (3.2.4) so we
should start seeing significantly less spam coming through to the
lists and it should also make list moderation much more manageable.

    Let me know if anyone notices any problems.

Cheers,

--
John
http://www.inodes.org/