[ogg-dev] How Ogg mappings translate into the codecs parameter in Ogg media types

Silvia Pfeiffer silviapfeiffer1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 23:14:55 PDT 2008

On Sun, May 25, 2008 at 2:53 AM, Ralph Giles <giles at xiph.org> wrote:
> On 24-May-08, at 9:26 AM, Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves wrote:
>
> And there's OggY4M which uses char[9]: "YUV4MPEG2" but that's in no
> way finalized.

I was unable to find any documentation on this on the Web. Would you
have a link to the mapping?

BTW, I have now finalized a first version of the codecs table on the
wiki: http://wiki.xiph.org/index.php/MIMETypesCodecs. Please assume
typos and check it...

We should probably put a link to this page on the wiki front page
(wiki.xiph.org). I don't seem to be able to edit that protected
wikipage though, so whoever has the rights, please do hook it in.

Cheers,
Silvia.