[ogg-dev] Annodex browser plugin

Silvia Pfeiffer silviapfeiffer1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 06:26:20 PDT 2008

Hi ogg.k.ogg.k,

We've recently talked about liboggplay and the browser plugin and it
needing some love. The problem is that the people that worked on it
haven't got much time left to give it the necessary love. We've been
wondering if we should start looking for a new maintainer that would
have a lot more time for it. I think liboggplay is still the library
that is being used to provide native Ogg Theora/Vorbis support in the
experimental Firefox, so any work that somebody can dedicated to it
would be very worthwhile.

Cheers,
Silvia.

On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 8:49 PM, ogg.k.ogg.k at googlemail.com