[ogg-dev] [Vorbis-dev] MT9 Capabilities

Danny Piccirillo danny.piccirillo at ubuntu.com
Mon Aug 18 05:10:04 PDT 2008

Well as long as the capability is there. So is this all hard to do? Are
there already instructions somewhere?

Currently, my friend's band is recording an album and is planning on
uploading it to Jamendo. This requires it to be in FLAC format-- could he do
this (in spite of the fact that media players don't support it yet)?

Did you take a look at the bug report and did it look ok? I thought it might
need more information but you're much more familiar with this