[ogg-dev] [Vorbis-dev] MT9 Capabilities

Danny Piccirillo danny.piccirillo at ubuntu.com
Mon Aug 18 04:43:50 PDT 2008

Hm, well is there a way to label the different tracks in an ogg file right
now? That way they could be labeled with "Lead Vocal" "Lead Guitar" etc.

I've filed a bug report on launchpad but wasn't sure that i understood it
all correctly and worded it right-- please add to it as you see fit
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/259044