[ogg-dev] Ogg/Spots and Ogg/MNG

Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves justivo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 07:56:11 PDT 2008

On 4/11/08, Ian Malone <ibmalone at gmail.com> wrote:
>  I'm still of the opinion this might be a useful thing to do (to provide the
>  album art and things that crazy people want to put into sound files).

Ah, album art.  People won't shup up about it, even though it has
always been theoretically possible to embed pictures in Ogg.  I hope
we can establish this year how to do it "officially" for Ogg FLAC and
Vorbis.

I don't suppose we can use Vorbis Comment, though, what with it
expecting every field to be UTF-8 text.  And trying to embed it
normally likely leads to OggMNG which is overkill.

-Ivo