[ogg-dev] Feedback on XML metadata namespace

Richard Edward Horner rich at richhorner.com
Thu Sep 6 17:24:32 PDT 2007

Hey Daniel,

I just wanted to write to say thank you for taking the time to work on
this. It is desperately needed IMO.

I will definitely look at this as soon as I have time and comment. I
am a concert musician (what most ppl would call a "classical"
musician) and every metadata format I've ever seen falls short for
concert music.

I am EXTREMELY busy (I'm writing this from work "shhh!!!") though so
if you don't hear from me, please nudge me.

Thanks, Rich(ard)