[ogg-dev] OggPCM family

Martin Leese martin.leese at stanfordalumni.org
Sat Oct 20 10:09:01 PDT 2007

On 10/19/07, Sampo Syreeni <decoy at iki.fi> wrote:

> On 2007-10-19, Martin Leese wrote:
> >    OggPCM Draft3
>
> Draft 3 is obviously a joke. Draft 2 is what most of the people agreed
> upon the last time around, with the channel maps left unfinished. Draft
> 1 was abandoned by most people in favour of draft 2.

So what is "OggPCM"?  I started this thread
because I was puzzled why someone was
changing a draft instead of the document
itself.

I started making changes to "OggPCM" back
January.  Maybe I was wrong to do that, and
I should have been changing "OggPCM Draft2"
instead.  Having four versions of a document
is very confusing to newcomers (like me), and
I still suggest the number should be reduced.

> > I suggest this because somebody has started making changes to OggPCM
> > Draft2.
>
> That someone is me.

Hi Sampo.  If I had know it was you then I
would have e-mailed you directly.

Regards,
Martin
--