[ogg-dev] how can I compile oggdropXPdV1.8.9-1.2.0 in vc6.0?

孙佳 sunj at haier-ic.com
Fri Oct 12 00:17:25 PDT 2007

hi,friends

    I have downloaded the oggdropXPdV1.8.9-1.2.0 ,and opened the oggdropXPd.dsw in vc6.0.
It prompt that some projects can't be found. One of them is static_libsamplerate.dsp which
default path is .\libsamplerate-0.1.2\Win32\static_libsamplerate\static_libsamplerate.dsp.
then I download the libsamplerate-0.1.2.tar.gz,and uncompressed ,there really have
a win32 folder, but there is neither static_libsamplerate subfolder nor static_libsamplerate.dsp file in it .
how can I get it? and how can I make oggdropXPd work?
thanks!