[Vorbis-dev] Re: [ogg-dev] Peer review draft for the new media types/file extensions

Silvia Pfeiffer silviapfeiffer1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 00:43:03 PDT 2007

> They need to know that.  This document won't be the right place to
> mention it.  Regardless, I'm going to "promote" audio/ogg to SHOULD
> use Skeleton.  It will be tricky to explain how and why make a
> distinction for Speex and Vorbis.

I know how to write these things, that's why I offered help in writing
the document. Writing open standards does not have to be done by one
person alone, just like open source software does not typically get
written by one person alone. I'm happy to edit the document such that
it sounds right, if you allow me to.

Cheers,
Silvia.