[ogg-dev] libogg++ release 0.1.1

Elaine YueLien et at ihear.com
Tue May 1 15:35:28 PDT 2007

Hi,

Several months ago, I asked a question about seeking without a metric.
You can find one answer in this beta release, demonstrated in the
example program multiThreadSeek. There is also an example demuxer, and a
rewriter.

Downloads and checkouts are available at
http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/liboggpp . Please see the news items
there for directions.

I will be using libogg++ for multi-stream codecs, and hope others can
use it for a similar purpose.

Currently, I have access to only a limited number of platforms. I have
tested it on a limited number of ogg streams of Theora/Vorbis only. I
have not thoroughly checked out boundary cases. So I welcome any input
from people on this list.

Elaine