[ogg-dev] multiplexers

S. A. Ridley s7ephen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 17:25:21 PST 2007

Hey folks,
  I just unsubscribed from the vorbis-dev mailinglist (several days ago)
after  a year or so of being subscribed, and today I run into a project that
will probably require using Ogg :-).
The project I am working on has a fairly quick timeline, and as a result
have to cut corners. The core of it will be wrapped around a multiplexer.
Ogg is obviously ideal for this, but I was wondering if anyone knew of
projects or libraries that exposed a simple multiplexer for rapid
development projects like this. Something that maybe allows customization of
the critical sections but has all the logic of adding "streams",
round-robining, and qos, stuff worked out. I am on win32 (this is important
for the rotation type "event driven" or just a simple loop).
If not a library then perhaps a project that has a simple multiplexer that
uses ogg for its streams.
Stephen

--
...tomorrow, the world.