[ogg-dev] Is this project still ongoing?

Ralph Giles giles at xiph.org
Thu Apr 19 23:32:45 PDT 2007

On Fri, Apr 20, 2007 at 01:23:20PM +0800, shark huang wrote:
> So, Which project is easy to begin for a new comer?

Well, it really depends on your skills and interests. A lot of people
start by helping with tool development, for example, since it gives
you an overview of everything and is less technical than the codec
work.

If you're a coder, I could use some help with subtitle and mng overlays
on video. We could also use someone to write some documentation if
that's interesting.

 -r