[ogg-dev] Appending at the end of the file

A.David David theoczio at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 17:49:07 PDT 2006

Hi all, I am trying to append some image to my ogg file
but it results to corruption of the file, as there is no real way of
including images
in the OGG, I just tried to append the image at the end.

any suggestions how can I realize this without getting corrupted file?

What happens is that the time of the song grows in my player(vlc/winamp)
etc...
and when I try to edit the tags with my tag editor I got the following
error:

"corrupted last page header not found"

ty in advance and sorry I don't know how this mailing list or email work! I
am new to this :)