[ogg-dev] re: fishsound decoded callback

Conrad Parker conrad at metadecks.org
Sun Mar 26 14:38:42 PST 2006

On Sat, Mar 25, 2006 at 12:20:43AM -0500, Cameron Gorrie wrote:
> I'm not sure anyone is even out there, but if someone is, here's what I've
> found out:
>
> The constants don't exist. The constants don't exist because the library
> doesn't do what the documentation claims and simply ignores the return value of
> the function. It isn't even retrieved, the return value is simply chucked out.
>
> Maybe the documentation should be updated to let users know that the library
> is, uh, not exactly functional. It could save them the week I just lost.

Hi Cameron,

sorry for the late reply.

The documentation on the website is generated from the development trunk,
which contains those constants. The documentation in the release tarball
you used does not contain those constants.

it was my mistake to post that version of documentation on the web, sorry.

Conrad.