[ogg-dev] Re: SoC Subtitle editor project

Ralph Giles giles at xiph.org
Tue Aug 1 08:59:14 PDT 2006

On Tue, Aug 01, 2006 at 07:47:01AM +0300, Daraku wrote:

> Now I have some financial problems (bill, rent...), I am still doesn't
> receive any payment from Google :(

Ouch. Not even the initial US$500 payment. Have you contacted google
about this?

> I am try to solve this trouble as sooner as possible, and then I will be
> forced my self on the SoC project.
>
> P.S. Two part time jobs is killing me :(

Well, you said you expected to have 35 hours a week available, so not
having done anything for 1/3 of the project period doesn't help either!
Of course the idea is that you'll be paid for the time and thus be able
to devote yourself to it during the whole summer.

We'll do our best to resolve the money issue, but you must be willing to
solve the time issue.

 -r