[ogg-dev] Monthly Meeting, September

Michael Smith msmith at xiph.org
Mon Sep 5 10:31:17 PDT 2005

Hi everyone,

This is just a reminder of our upcoming monthly meeting, on the 7th of
September at 18:00 GMT - we've changed to a new timeslot for this
month, so I thought it'd be worth reminding people a couple of days in
advance. Hopefully the new time will be a little easier for most of
our contributors and other interested parties to make it to.

We've got a preliminary agenda at
http://wiki.xiph.org/index.php/MonthlyMeeting200509

Please feel free to add anything to that that you think is worth discussing.

The meeting is on irc: irc.freenode.net, in channel #xiphmeet, from
18:00 GMT on the 7th. That's 8pm central european time, 2 am (on the
8th, technically) australian eastern time, 10am US pacific time, 1pm
US eastern time, etc.

Hope to see a few more people there this month!

Thanks,

Mike

p.s. Sorry for the big crosspost. It won't be a regular thing...