[ogg-dev] Playing multiple ogg sounds simultanously

Thomas Wollenzin Thomas.Wollenzin at students.gamesacademy.de
Fri Nov 18 00:42:31 PST 2005

Hello everyone.
Sorry if this question has already been asked.

Im a student at the Games-Academy in Berlin, Germany and work at a sound class for a project.
So far I was able to load and stream ogg sounds.
Once I create several instances of the sound class and try to play more than just one sound everything gets messed up.
Does anyone know of a problem with ogg or can you direct me to a tutorial that explains how to do this?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Thomas