[ogg-dev] OggPCM proposal feedback

John Koleszar jkoleszar at on2.com
Thu Nov 10 06:15:11 PST 2005

I threw a rough draft of an alternative format incorporating the
comments received so far in this discussion on the wiki:
http://wiki.xiph.org/index.php/OggPCM#Format

Oliver,
This seems to me like it would support the ambisonic requirements you
mention, though it doesn't (and I imagine won't) describe the mic
locations. Somebody who actually uses that info could probably define
extra header pages for a later version of this spec. I hadn't even heard
of ambisonics until your post, to be honest.

John