[ogg-dev] OggPCM proposal feedback

Arc arc at Xiph.org
Wed Nov 9 16:24:00 PST 2005

On Thu, Nov 10, 2005 at 10:13:19AM +1100, Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:

> Siliva contacted me about this OggPCM proposal and asked me
> to join in.

Yes, she mentioned that she would.  Thank you for your suggestions, they
are well thought out and quite helpful.  It's alot to process at once,
and I (as the original author of the current OggPCM draft spec) will
reply more fully soon with feedback.

> I have now read:
>
>     http://wiki.xiph.org/OggPCM

Also, http://wiki.xiph.org/Talk:OggPCM - or the discussion tab at the
top of the page.  That's where the debates on this are mostly ongoing..

> Please realize that this is all just off the top of my head.
> There may be a bunch of other stuff I have overlooked.

How I feel, too.

> Is it OK if I can get some other people that know more about
> this stuff involved?

As Ralph already said, Absolutly.

--

The recognition of individual possibility,
 to allow each to be what she and he can be,

from "Die Gedanken Sind Frei": Free Software and the Struggle for Free Thought
 by Eben Moglen, General council of the Free Software Foundation