[ogg-dev] warning re: IceShare

Arc arc at Xiph.org
Fri Nov 4 18:32:00 PST 2005

Sorry peeps on list..

Due to wanting to keep the number of lists on westfish limited, and at Ralph's
recommendation, we'll be using ogg-dev to talk re: IceShare.

I guess we'll break it onto a seperate list when it gets too active to keep it
here, but for now, there's alot of crossover.

--

The recognition of individual possibility,
 to allow each to be what she and he can be,

from "Die Gedanken Sind Frei": Free Software and the Struggle for Free Thought
 by Eben Moglen, General council of the Free Software Foundation