[ogg-dev] Re: oggzinfo buglet

Conrad Parker conrad at metadecks.org
Sat Apr 9 21:47:34 PDT 2005

On Sun, Apr 10, 2005 at 01:14:14PM +1000, Conrad Parker wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 08, 2005 at 12:45:08PM -0700, Ralph Giles wrote:
> > Conrad,
> >
> > Small buglet with the 0.9.1 liboggz release (go dude!)
> >
> > http://thaumas.net/~giles/xiph/elphel/clips/elphel_00017.ogg causes a
> > float exception in oggzinfo when it tries to calculate the bitrate. It
> > fails to measure the duration and tries to divide by zero. :)

ok, this is all fixed now in svn :)

> http://trac.annodex.net/ticket/117

I've closed the ticket, but please check it. The comments include links
to the changesets involved, which provide further details. It was
basically due to the way oggzinfo calculated the timestamp of the last
video frame -- for the files produced by the elphel camera, the frames
don't necessarily fit on a single page. Handling this actually involved
*removing* a single line of code from oggzinfo :-)

Conrad.