[neurosetta] Updating tags

Ignacio Solis isolis at igso.net
Mon Jun 30 17:35:13 PDT 2003

On Sun, 2003-06-29 at 14:09, Paul M Edwards wrote:
> A fellow LUG member pointed me to Cantus, and I have been very pleased
> with it's power and usability.

I normally use easytag [1]. It's easy and simple and gets the job done
(it had some bugs here and there but nothing important).  Lately I
haven't retagged a lot of my music 'cause I'm saying to myself that I'll
re-rip those old cds to oggs anyway.  The new ones are all oggs.  Now
all I need is a (good/real) ogg bitrate peeler...

Nacho

[1] http://easytag.sourceforge.net/

--
"In Googlis non est, ergo non est." - Anonymous Coward
Homepage:       http://www.cse.ucsc.edu/~isolis/  |  EEE8 08C9 FBAE B471 9691