[neurosetta] Neuros Corrupting Oggs?

Jason M. Sullivan jsullivan at nc.rr.com
Thu Jul 24 19:03:49 PDT 2003

> Do the files transfer cleanly if you use cp or your favorite file
> manager? Can you then perform a positron rebuild and avoid corruption?

I've been looking at that.  So far, it looks like that might be the case.
Why, does positron do something funky instead of copying the files?  I'm
running a script right now that does md5sum comparisons of the files on the
Neuros vs. the known good files on the host maching.  I'll add the "copy
the good file on" part in the morning when it's done.

   ////           Jason M. SULLIVAN   jsullivan at nc.rr.com
  |c-oo               http://home.nc.rr.com/jason0x21
   \_-     "That's not music, that's just sound!" - J. David Fries
Neurosetta homepage: http://www.neurosetta.org/