[neurosetta] positron experiences and questions

Trebonius Narcolepticus tbone at dirtyredcommie.com
Tue Jul 1 16:13:21 PDT 2003

I've synced around 1600 tracks at once several times without trouble...
But then, I've never had trouble with syncing at all.  Well, I had
trouble with I was trying to use NSM using vmware, but that doesn't
really count.

I have noticed that SMP users have had a lot to complain about both in
Windows and in Linux.  Maybe it's just coincidence.  I think the Neuros'
USB code is a bit fragile.  I hope DI gets it sorted.

--
Trebonius Narcolepticus <tbone at dirtyredcommie.com>
DRC National Laboratories