[neurosetta] Positron error

Hitomi Ikazuchi ikazuchi at cryhavok.org
Tue Jul 1 12:31:46 PDT 2003

> On Tue, 2003-07-01 at 11:56, Hitomi Ikazuchi wrote:
>
>> IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
>> '/mnt/neuros/WOID_DB/audio/audio.mdb'
>> I check my neuros and the WOID_DB folder is in lower case (woid_db). I
>> figure I can kludge this by just edting a line in the positron python
>> script, but I wanted to see if there was a good fix for this.
>>

> that should be correct, though - the FAT filesystem is case insensitive.
> have you got the audio.mdb file there?

Funny you should mention that...

It appears vfat on this box (haven't tried this at home yet) is either
borked or something. I can't see any of the folders in CAPS (and when I
saw woid_db in lower case, I took the neuros to my Win2K box, which said
the folder was corrupted). So after a quick format and rebuild, it appears
VFAT sucketh on this box. More updates later.

-Daryl

Neurosetta homepage: http://www.neurosetta.org/