[neurosetta] playback oddities

Dan Berger dberger at oubliette.org
Tue Jul 8 23:24:13 PDT 2003

I've run into this three or four times over roughly the last twelve
hours of playback - at the end of a song, in shuffle mode, I'll be
dropped back to the top level menu rather than into another track.

I haven't managed to find any pattern in when or why it occurs - and I'm
wondering if anyone else has seen this particular symptom.

--

...Dan Berger [dberger at oubliette.org]
   http://www.oubliette.org/~dberger

   "Bunnies aren't just cute like everybody supposes
    They've got them hoppy legs and twitchy little noses
    And what's with all the carrots
    What do they need such good eyesight for, anyway
    Bunnies, bunnies, it must be bunnies
    Or maybe midgets"

         - Anya, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: "Once More With Feeling"