[neurosetta] MiFi busted in Beta Firmware?

Dan Berger dberger at oubliette.org
Thu Jul 3 15:46:21 PDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-07-03 at 15:12, Jack Moffitt wrote:

> > That's great news.  Will this be the final optimized code, or a second
> > beta with integrated playback?
>
> Exact same Vorbis code, but will also include MP3 and WMA playback.
> Monty still has assembly to write for the fully optimized one.

Out of curiosity - if you can say (without violating an NDA or the like)
- what sort of CPU is in the neuros?  (just curious)

--

...Dan Berger [dberger at oubliette.org]
   http://www.oubliette.org/~dberger

   Our sun is one of 100 billion stars in our galaxy. Our galaxy is
   one of billions of galaxies populating the universe. It would be
   the height of presumption to think that we are the only living
   things in that enormous immensity.

				       - Wernher von Braun