[neurosetta] Battery Life with Beta Firmware

Dan Berger dberger at oubliette.org
Wed Jul 2 14:03:50 PDT 2003

I had my Neuros plugged in all night (doing a sync) and have been
using it nearly consistantly this morning since around 10 (4 hours).
In that time, I've gone from the battery indicator reading full to it
reading empty.

The unit hasn't given up and turned off yet - but even if it lasts
another hour in this state - that's a far cry from my experiences with
previous firmware versions.

Can anyone corroborate this?  Is it a known issue that will be
improved by the ongoing optimization work?

--
   Dan Berger [dberger at oubliette.org]
   http://www.oubliette.org/~dberger

   "Experience should teach us to be most on our guard to protect
   liberty when the government's purposes are beneficent. Men born to
   freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by
   evil minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in
   insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without
   understanding."
	Justice Louis Brandeis, dissenting, Olmstead v US (1928)

    A982 E6B1 CB2F 7A49  843A 9297 DA73 4371  1F54 8D0C