[neurosetta] Beta Ogg Vorbis Firmware Out!

Stan Seibert volsung at mailsnare.net
Tue Jul 1 00:16:34 PDT 2003

Hi, I think we forgot to announce this here last night.  :)

Digital Innovations and Xiph.org has made a beta release of firmware
with Ogg Vorbis support for the Neuros.  You can grab the firmware from

http://www.xiph.org/neurosetta/

Note that this beta release only plays Vorbis files, and may skip on
very high quality files, like average bitrates above 200 kbps.

Also, you'll need to head over to the positron website:

http://www.xiph.org/positron/

for instructions on how to upload Vorbis files.  Big thanks go out to
Monty all of his hard work, and DI for supporting the project.

---
Stan Seibert

Neurosetta homepage: http://www.neurosetta.org/