[neurosetta] positron hanging on ogg files

Matthias Granberry matthias at utdallas.edu
Mon Dec 1 18:57:37 PST 2003

Has anyone else had problems with positron hanging, taking 100% of the
processor, and doing absolutely nothing for certain oggs?  About half
of my collection makes it pretty unhappy.  I can't ^C to get a back
trace right now and I'm in the middle of finals week, but here's the
output so far:

matthias at ...(~/music/r.e.m. - Automatic for the People): positron add track01.cdda.ogg
Generating file list...

After killing it manually, the next file goes fine:
matthias at adsl-65-65-74-93(~/music/r.e.m. - Automatic for the People): positron add track02.cdda.ogg
Generating file list...
Adding track02.cdda.ogg to the Neuros...

Sorting tracks...
Done!

--
Matthias Granberry