[neurosetta] Congrats

Stan Seibert volsung at xiph.org
Wed Aug 20 13:40:14 PDT 2003

On Wed, 2003-08-20 at 15:22, Dan Berger wrote:
> Saw this in today's Ogg Traffic
> (http://www.vorbis.com/ot/20030820.html#monty):
>
> Monty was busy finishing up the optimizations of the Neuros firmware,
> which he delivered to Digital Innovations for integration into their
> official firmware.
>
> Looking forward to getting an updated Beta from DI :

That reminds me.  I wanted to mention that DI does have a beta (1.40)
with Monty's changes (not the ones he *just* finished, but as of a
couple weeks ago) merged in with their own updates, including some fixes
to improve USB stability when connected to Linux boxes:

http://www.neurosaudio.com/support/support_updates_beta.asp

I am very interested in hearing reports of whether or not this firmware
fixes USB stability issues for people.

---
Stan Seibert

Neurosetta homepage: http://www.neurosetta.org/