[libcmml-dev] CVS server is setup

Andre.Pang at csiro.au Andre.Pang at csiro.au
Mon Nov 17 18:31:53 EST 2003

Hi all, we've got a CVS server set up now for annodex development.
Read-only, anonymous CVS access is at:

     export CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous at cvs.annodex.net:/annodex
     cvs login (empty password)
     cvs checkout annodex

The annodex project on the CVS server has both libcmml and libannodex
inside it.  I figured it would be easier to just check out one project
instead of a few projects, but I haven't worked with a great deal of
CVS projects, so if you think otherwise, let me know.

The initial import to the CVS server are libannodex 0.5.47 and libcmml
0.7.9994, with minor changes made to the autoconf/automake stuff so
that you now ./autogen.sh from scratch (like most other open-source
projects).

Jaq, Benno, if you guys want CVS write access, just ask and ye shall
receive -- we have no problems with that.

liboggz will be in CVS later today/tomorrow -- stay tuned!

Cheers,

--
% Andre Pang : trust.in.love.to.save