[libcmml-dev] Re: CVS repository being reorganised

Andre.Pang at csiro.au Andre.Pang at csiro.au
Fri Dec 12 17:27:19 EST 2003

On 12/12/2003, at 3:32 PM, Andre.Pang at csiro.au wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I'm in the process of reorganising the CVS repository right now, so
> that libannodex, libcmml and liboggz will be in its own CVS modules,
> so you might get weird errors with the CVS server if you play with it
> over the next hour or so.  I'll post another email when I've finished
> with it.

Right, the CVS repository is now reorganiz0red:

* libannodex, libcmml and liboggz are in their own modules now.  (So if
you only want liboggz, you can do 'cvs checkout liboggz' and just
retrieve that.)

* The annodex module still exists -- it's an "umbrella" module which
covers libannodex/libcmml/liboggz.  So, if you checkout the annodex
module, you'll get three directories: annodex/libannodex,
annodex/libcmml, and annodex/liboggz.  (It's an ampersand module, for
those in-the-know about CVS.)

* Any CVS commits will get sent to the mailing list
cvs-annodex at lists.annodex.net -- go to
subscribe to it.  Commits will be emailed with log info and unified
diffs of the changes involved.

Enjoy!

--
% Andre Pang : trust.in.love.to.save