[libannodex-dev] Where I am at

Silvia.Pfeiffer at csiro.au Silvia.Pfeiffer at csiro.au
Thu Mar 31 07:12:38 EST 2005

Dear Colum,

I just realised that we have a very very old webpage up there and the content is way out of date. I will fix that webpage, but it also requires some content updates.

In the meantime, please use: http://media.annodex.net/aida/movies_this_week/index.anx for your test. This one has a nice low bitrate, too. It is copyrighted by AAP, so don't redistribute it and delete it after your testing.

Cheers,
Silvia.