[libannodex-dev] what's the bloody url for the bloody bug tracker, bloody hell?

Jamie Wilkinson jaq at spacepants.org
Mon Apr 11 22:07:58 EST 2005

Crikey!  There's no link to a bug tracker on the annosex website!

There should be a link to the sumbit a bug page for each project, on each
of the tarball download pages :-)

... by the way, libfishsound doesn't find speex.h even though Debian's
libspeex-dev is installed, and ./configure --help doesn't say I can just
specify the path to it, though it does say:

  --disable-vorbis        enable building of Vorbis codec support
  --disable-speex         enable building of Speex codec support

which suggests to me there's a bug here too :-)