[libannodex-dev] Re: Subversion repo going down 3:30pm tomorrow

André Pang Andre.Pang at csiro.au
Wed Aug 18 17:31:57 EST 2004

On 17/08/2004, at 5:49 PM, André Pang wrote:

> I'm going to take down the Subversion repository tomorrow (Wed 17
> August) at 3:30pm, to make a basic change to the Subversion repository
> layout.  The change will be to combine all the various repositories in
> http://www.annodex.net/svn/ (such as libannodex, libcmml, and liboggz)
> into one big Subversion repository.  The net effect of this is that:

The Subversion repositories have now been updated.  See

     http://www.annodex.net/news.html

for information on what's changed.  (Note that you'll have to delete
your old checked out code, and re-check out code from annodex.net --
see the webpage for details!)

--
: André Pang (x4180)
: Software Engineer, Networked Media : CeNTIE